Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

GBCE Hero Arts Class

Hi there,

I can't believe that GBCE is this weekend. The time has just flown by.
I'm teaching two classes there - one on Friday and one on Sunday.

On Friday I'm teaching a Hero Arts stamping class. I love Hero Arts stamps - they are so versatile and you can get many different cards/projects from one stamp.

These stamps are only released since September 1st so I have been waiting anxiously for them to arrive - but they are here now and here are some little sneak peaks of what to expect in the class. For those that don't like to colour in - you will be glad to find out there is no colouring.

To find out more about GBCE take a look here at their site.
To book a class at GBCE you can do that at An Siopa Bui

Looking forward to seeing lots of new faces there and catching up with some that I don't see too often. Will be back in a day or so with the sneak peaks for the Flower Soft class that I'm teaching on Sunday.

Talk Soon

H

1 comment:

  1. ooooh I like the look of this class! Friday is the day I can go - off to check the time of the class.

    Ger x.

    ReplyDelete