Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A few from me

Hi there,

Time flying by again - I must be getting old.

Here are some samples I made for An Siopa Bui. There are two Flower Fairies from Crafters Companion. One is Zinnia decoupaged and put in a deep set frame. There other is a stackerpage Wild Cherry on a Diamond top Fold card. Similar to one I saw on the Crafters Companion Gallery

Photobucket Photobucket


There there are some shaped cards using the new Colour My World Templates. Apologies for the quality of photos. Need to re-take these pictures when I get my hands on the cards again.
I used flock & cuttlebug on them.

Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi helen,you are on a roll this weather. The cards are lovely,are the templates easy to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Helen - I just love the little animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen i adore the animals:-)
    Great work !!!!
    Want to send some mojo my way ??

    Jean

    ReplyDelete